Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time Clock

Sometimes dear friends I am not the usual up beat cynic that you all are know and love. A lot of times I am lonely beyound belief. Most times I am very very sad. It gets hard alot of times for me. I battle with mental issues almost daily. Its a struggle sometimes to get out of bed and go to work. I hear the quiet alot of times in my life and its driving me crazy. Once long ago I heard a wise man say that when you don't hear God say anything you are right were you need to be. Well I am getting towards the end of my rope as far as that goes.
I need God more than ever in my life. I need his voice, his presence, his love in and around me. The days tend to run together after awhile and my breathing becomes harder to do. I do not want to give up but its like it takes so much energy to just live. And I get angry about alot of things. As a youth I was taught that its ok to respectfully address your anger or issues to God. I get pissed that Im ot where I should be in life. Mostly I get pissed about my mothers health. Dear God if your listening please restore to be as I was. Or re build me to be stronger than I am now. Because your child is getting tire and a little weary.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment