Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Patience

My sick and tired is sick and tired. My patience is DONE. With all te emotion I have in my body I can not hold it in any more. I've spent years holding my tongue and measuring my words because I did not want to offend anybody. But the funny thing is the more I tried to not offend the quicker my thoughts were. I can respond much quicker mentally than verbally. As im getting older I find pleasure now in being totally honest. I do not want to lie. If your an asshole your an asshole. A bitch is a bitch and dumb shit is dumb shit. Do NOT ask me questions where you want a lie of a half truth. You gets none from me. As i move forward in my life I recognize that 100% sanity is a fleeting concept. As a species we are all insane in some way. If you don't think so look at your homegirl whos with a man thats disrespected her in everyway possible. Look at the dope boy on the corner thnking he'll be the lucky one that never gets caught. Insanity is all around us. Keeping myself away from my thoughts and honest answers is insanity. Not being true to yourself on this short ride called life is crazy. Let your sick and tired become sick and tired. Thats when your freedom comes. When you embrace who and what you are you get a sense of freedom that is can not be explained.
No Patience is my path now indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment