Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Prayer 12/19/10


Dear Father
As we come here today first and foremost I want to give you thanks and praise for your presence in our life.
I thank you for allowing us to be alive today.
I thank you for being the guiding light in our lifes.
I thank you and praise you for your hand being upon our souls today father.
I praise you and thank you for allowing your son to shed his blood for the forgiveness of our sins.
As we come to you right now we humbly ask you for favor this week God.
For healing those of us that need healing . No matter if its mental health, physical health or spiritual health please heal us.
You said in your word PSALM 30:2 "O lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."
You said in your word PROVERBS 17:22 " A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
We thank you today for our healing.
We thank you for allowing us to live the lives you have ordained for us to live.
We ask you for direction and guidance in this world.
For allowing us to not fall into the traps of mediocre or apathy.
To allow us to achieve what you have set forth in our hearts and become a blessing unto others.
We bind up all sources of negativity and distraction from our lives.
We bind up all feelings of  hurt and pain brought on by ourselves or others.
Your word says "Search me, O God , and know  my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts." PSALM 139:23
We praise and thank you for the energy and ability to walk thru these days you've set forth.
We thank you for forgiving us of our sins albeit word,thought, or deed.
We thank you Father and love you.
In your sons Jesus holiest and most immaculate name of names.
We say
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment